How to make the information brochure available?
By distributing this information brochure everywhere around the university and also sending it out to students, we hope to be able to make it available for all students.
The sections of the brochure are:
- Crises (alcohol, cigarettes, social media addiction; family problems, pressure at work)
- Impairment (psychological problems, physical impairment, care responsibilities)
- Violence (sexual assault, violent behaviour)
- Organisation (leave of absence, resit examination, change of degree programme, financial support)
- Hopelessness (fear, depression, loneliness, sleeping problems, feelings of homelessness, suicidal thoughts or attempts)
- Fairness (unequal treatment, discrimination)