● Staff, students, and stakeholders work in partnership to develop policies and procedures which impact on D & I in the curriculum.
● The institution’s definition and vision for D & I in the curriculum are owned and understood by all staff, students, and stakeholders.
● There are effective partnerships between departments and services which contribute to embedding D & I in the curriculum.
● Relevant institutional, department, and service policies promote and embed D & I within the curriculum.
● The infrastructure ensures D & I are effectively embedded in the curriculum for all programmes.
● Staff recruitment, induction, development, review, and progression have incorporated D & I in the curriculum.
● The institution collects analyses and uses quantitative and qualitative data and research relating to access, retention, attainment, and progression of all students.
● The institution regularly monitors and evaluates the effectiveness and impact of policies and practices which embed D & I in the curriculum.