A route into a degree
The UAS Upper Austria example of an International Foundation Programme offers students a focused and tailored preparation for an application to study at the University of Applied Sciences.
The programme is suitable for students who
- are looking for a preparation programme taught in English.
- lack sufficient credits in mathematics, physics or English in order to be enrolled in a study programme.
- wish to fresh up their skills in mathematics, physics or English prior to entering a study programme.
- do not meet entry requirements for studying in Austria.
- wish to brush up their language skills and technical terminology.
- want to learn or improve their German proficiency.
Read more about the International Foundation Programme targeted at bachelor’s programmes.